Thursday, March 6, 2008

breaking habits

Dang, I was devoting myself to stay off Myspace for a week but it didn't happen :( But I told myself that I wasn't going to spend three hours on it every night. Heck, I have other things to do! The only reason I really do get on there is because of the music, honestly. On to the important stuff....the weather, Irving was the only city pretty much that DIDN'T get to play out in the snow. I was mad, but I at least got to run in the rain a little bit today during volleyball. It was fantastic. Schools going great, tomorrow we were supposed to have our first DISTRICT (the ones that really count) game but it got cancelled supposevly? Who knows, it was against Trinity which are like robots that have "natural" athletic ability, that's all I'm sayin'. Lol. Acquire the Fire is next week and I'm really excited! Because one, I get to see famous singers :D and two, I get to spend the whole weekend with the amazing people EVER. Well I need to get to sleep, this week has been so bleh. I haven't even cared what I look like, every single day I've had my hair up. Oh Well, I'm not trying to impress anybody........HA :D

1 comment:

Esther said...

Hi! Did you go to the Acquire the Fire event yet? My name is Esther, and I'm an intern with them. I'd love to hear how it went. Nice to meet you!