Wednesday, February 13, 2008

valemtimes :D


Tomorrow it is the day of, so called, love. I hope God puts in these teenagers heads that some of them really don't know the meaning of love and they don't need to spill their hearts out to some guy they 'fell for'. You're only in highschool kids, you have a whole 'nother life ahead of ya. Hence, the sarcasm :) I am a teenager but I know the true meaning of love...

Anyways, I was going to have a game on Friday but it got cancelled. I'm kinda bummed because I actually like standing out in the middle of a green grass field waiting for a yellow ball to come towards my way. If you were wondering, I've been getting to LOVE softball more and more and more. Jonas Brothers concert is in a few weeks. Talk about exciting :D

School's been okay. I'm trying to be strong for the people who can't. It's been really hard since this past weekend Tour '08 really stepped on my toes :) It taught me that I seriously need to stop thinking of myself and trying to be someone I'm not. So I've been trying to set an example towards my friends but it's taking a while to get it in their minds because they just seem to be too insecure.

(I'm not sure if thats the right word) I'm trying to use my vocabulary to impress my teachers :D

Okay Bethany, your getting side tracked.

Well, it's almost ten oclock right now and I seriously need to catch some ZZZ's.



:)Pray for me

<3rip>

No comments: