Tuesday, February 19, 2008

quickie.

Well for now on, Mondays are gonna be the highlight of my week.
Ashley, Lacy, Kathleen, and me are all gonna have a bible study ever week.
I AM SO EXCITED.
We kicked it off this past Monday and it was amazing :) So many laughs haha.


Tonight was our first "real" game but it wasn't district, so therefore it really didn't count. We lost 10-1. Horrible? I know, but I didn't get to play. I wasn't put in AT ALL. We had some fun after the game though :) We had to hitch rides with people. lol, because the buses were late. And on top of that we got to miss half a day of school! :D sweet huh?
But we're probably going to have to run because we left the bats on the bus and someone's phone went off during the game. Not gonna lie, I'm really scared because I have been behind on running! I'll do anything to get out of it.
:) Well that's enought for now, I seriously need to go to bed.




PEACE.
:D

No comments: