Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Exams are gross :P




I'm realizing that everytime I write a new blog, I'm in class. Oh well, at least its something I can put my brain on other than everybody else in this school. This week has been annoying, it's really sad. I'm beginning to feel like nobody likes what I like. And it's okay with me sometimes but other times I kinda get annoyed by all the people who can't get over themselves. Anyways, back to reality, today starts our semester exams. We only have 7th period exams which for me is Health and you might think "oh, no biggy." But this teacher/coach is like one of those teachers who makes you 'read between the lines', if you know what I mean. So no offense to the people in my Health class and I'm totally not bragging but I'm probably the only one in there that's actually passing. :) It's hard but hey, I like the challenge. It gets us ready for college.

Tomorrow and Friday are half days so I'm really excited! After school tomorrow I'm going to go hit with Nina and Becca so that should be totally fun. And then this next weekend I'm going camping with my mom's girl scout troop. Jonas Brother tickets go on sale SATURDAY! Let's pray that we can get them. And then Monday and Tuesday are SOFTBALL TRYOUTS! aahh! I'm kind of excited but really really scared! I haven't played in years. So please pray that I do good, I will need it.



Well, that's it for now. Everything else that's going on in my life is just...not important :) Maybe I can change the people around me since they are in a serious suprise of whats coming next.

No comments: