Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Truth hurts

It's incredible to see your bestfriends fall into temptation right before your eyes. The moment they say that one cuss word or take that one drink, all respect goes into the deep waters of a deep sea. They have the robe of a sacrificial icon on their backs and they only wear it when it's needed. It's disturbing. It's stupid. It's ridiculous. I can say I have had my heartbroken, not romantically, because the few people I thought would never fall, did. Highschool changes the emotions of your mind. It gets inside your thought process and really puts you on the spot. Pressure points are broken and independence loses its meaning. I hate to see and walk the halls with kids I grew up with that are now people I don't even know. The people I went to for anything are just mere suggestions I might look at to see if I want to even say Hello to them. It's all a lie. Everything they say, everything they do, all the things they attend, it's just a mask they're putting on. What happened to the promises we made ourselves not to fall in temptation? I guess they went ahead and befriended the one most hated enemy on this planet.
Good job guys, ya'll are failures.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

The enemy is here to kill, steal and destroy. B, the Lord is their judge sister, you cannot hold their sin against them. You are only responsible for yourself, my love. Pray for them, love them and walk the path Jesus calls you to walk.